Wednesday 24 April 2013

Ushaka, Durban. Continued B-Day tour.

I,ve arrived in Pietermaritzburg on 15th April my B-Day was on the 18th April... So i decided to go to Durban the 21st for my B-Day, sins i never been at the aquarium. Here,s how our days start and it was a raining day as well?.... Here,s my other friends its Sasha, Zane and myself Simone with Eric. So now we are heading to the aquarium in the boat to see the sharks and fishes. Then we heading off to watch the rob and dolfine,s show in the rain it wasn't nice though to sit in the rain.... After all that excited tour we,ve heading out towards the mall side, lets see whats going on there?.... We,ve posed with the guys, i think it was funny doing that with them, look at me i,m silly?.... We are on our way to HOOTERS Restaurant in Umhlanga... I had some much fun thanks to my lovely friends that have taken me on the this tour and got to see all the great things that,s happening around here. Just a thank you to my friend Eric and they kids for the lovely day out. I will much you guys will i,m gone?... Go into location for directions to get to HOOTERS.

No comments: